Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two little Bs

I stood upon the treshold of insignificant victory. Worn and bruised from the blades of battle. The air lay thick and moist over the hills, consentrated in drops on our skin. Speckles and ponds of red blood lay everywhere. It was as if the very earth bled. And it wept for the fallen in heavy streams from the sky. We were victorious, but no cheers or trumpeth salutes would congratulate us. Dark clouds weighed over our heads, a reminder of our deeds. We felt no glory in the defeat of our opponents. For they were unarmed. A simple misunderstanding had cost this tiny village dearly. For our pride could not allow anyone's refusal. Yet by the venting of our anger, every reason for pride was diminished. And here we stood, soaked, feeling only guilt.

I've got two guineapig girls living in my room. They're my precious babies, but also a couple bandits and mini-houdinis. When they were just 5 weeks old they had two visitors. Mia and Line, which belong to some of my neighbours. Having 4 guineapigs roaming about in my room was great fun, but they sure made my room look like a mess! You can see for youself here:

Credits to DjRattie for editing my video clips

My girls Edel and Nataly have grown alot since this video, but they still look just as adorable. However they have become a lot more mean. Last night I found they had attacked the floor and made a hole in my wall to wall carpet! And my poor furniture are also victims to their teeth. I will either have to cover all chewable items on floor level, (the floor included) with metal or keep them in the cage. And it really dosn't feel good at all to hold them captive like that for something which really isn't their fault. If anyone have any brilliant solutions to this problem please let me know.

No comments: